Theme Preview Rss

Cup'a Coffee

It's hard to believe that it's been such a long time since I've posted here!

It's been pretty fair at our home lately. We've had the blessing of having my Husband here in town for over a week. We even enjoyed a three day weekend together!

Sunday was a delight - we just started working on a new study in the bible and we had a missionary from India visit. It just amazes me how the Lord is working his hand everywhere; even as I type.

I found out that our congregation has been helping with new Christians in India. We've adopted a full Christian mission that has a school, church, orphanage and so much more.

In that celebration I have to mention another victory today; Prop 8 was UPHELD today in the courts!! Families and the sanctity of marriage stands today! The Word is Alive! The Lord Reigns!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...