Theme Preview Rss

Book Nook: new review

I had the pleasure of reading "Called to Worship" from Thomas Nelson.  Initially I was not enthused as it seemed very dry but that was soon replaced by joyful surprise. 

The book goes in deep to explore the Lord's character, will, and desires for you. Why we worship and how the Lord may be viewing it.  I had a fantastic voyage as page after page illuminated my own personal relationship with Jesus. It seemed with every new subject I was reveled a new viewpoint, and countless epiphanies for growth and perspective in my own personal journey!

If you are feeling your own worship growing stale, want to learn more, or be in awe of the Lord you are serving, this book is a fantastic voyage!  I am keeping my copy to read again and again~!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...