Theme Preview Rss

New beginnings

I felt moved to keep a personal journal of our journey.

Childhood: My husband and I come from abusive homes where faith was only through our own convictions. Neither of our fathers were the spiritual leaders of their homes. Anger was prevalent and faith was looked down upon.

Fast forward many, many years later. Both my husband and I continued to follow our hearts. We were saved at early ages and have strived to keep ourselves growing in our faith and growing in our walk with Jesus.

We have been blessed with two beautiful boys (ages 4 and 2 now). This blog is our journey; our struggles bringing up children in grace. Often we feel lost as we had no real direction from our family life to fall back on. Forging through the doubt and the unknown we are walking in faith, lifting our whole life in prayer and growing in grace. Join us, if you dare! LOL

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...