Theme Preview Rss

Book Nook: Current Review... The Noticer


The Noticer by Andy Andrews


I had the pure DELIGHT of reading this book just recently. Honestly, I was initially not that interested with the title or the packaging however, this is truly a book you cannot judge by its cover!

From the moment I started to read I was hooked!  The story is an intermingled perspective around the an old man who weaves his influence in and out of people's lives; arriving at exactly the right time to help lead themselves and give them the proper perspective.  Honestly, I cannot give it a proper description to convey how joyous this book is!  

It'll grab you from the start and you will want to stay on the journey for as long as possible.  The advice and perspective given during the journey is also solid and helpful.  Get two for the price of one; a personal story that is rich and interesting and self help ideas... all in one!  (hehehe)  Very much recommended!

1 comments:

Todd Stepp said...

Hi Diana

Happy New Year to you! I trust you are having an enjoyable day. My name is Todd Stepp and I work for BooksChristian.com, here in Franklin, TN. We are a Christian owned & operated company that sells over 200,000 Christian products.

I have visited lifecurves.blogspot.com and have noticed that you post book reviews on your blog. I wanted to see if you would be interested in partnering with us, enabling visitors to your blog to purchase books that you review, as well as other books that you may suggest to them (books of the day etc.). In return we would pay you 9% on every sale made. There is very little work that would need to be done on your end, as we provide all the tools to create links and codes that you can post on your blog.

I would love to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Todd Stepp


--
todd stepp
bookschristian
e: todd.stepp@bookschristian.com
p: 615.497.9808
aim: mctoddstepp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...