Theme Preview Rss

Epiphany!

I titled this post "Epiphanies" for a reason. Often times I pray to the Lord for guidance and wisdom. For me, the most precious gifts of grace in that gift of wisdom is His gift of Epiphany.

Wikipedia defines it as "An epiphany is the sudden realization or comprehension of the (larger) essence or meaning of something....sense to signify that the claimant has "found the last piece of the puzzle and now sees the whole picture," or has new information or experience, often insignificant by itself, that illuminates...the... deeper...meaning."
For me, this is the ultimate gift of Grace. Wisdom bestows upon me - wisdom without the pain of the refiners fire. I am thankful that the Lord has given me numerous epiphanies over the years and today was yet another.

First and foremost, it dawned upon me that this is MY blog. I have been treating it as a professional, helpful resource more than a personal testimony for my life. I adore reading blogs that show REAL moms, with real struggles, failures and growth. I didn't want to put myself out there and be so raw and open. But then, what is the point of blogging? If I am not willing to truly share the Lord in my life though my own brokenness, then why blog at all?

So, thankful to the gift of this revelation, I will be obediently sharing my heart here from now on. Watch out... keep your hands and arms inside the cart all all times while the vehicle is in motion.... (breath) here we go...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...