Theme Preview Rss

Is anybody out there?

I know that most people who visit a blog tend to visit, read and head off to the next wave on the web but I cannot help but wonder, is anybody out there?

I went on an extended hiatus while we started homeschooling and while we began to get ourselves moved across country. Did I loose most of you while I was away?

It doesn't really change how I blog or if I will continue blogging as I will keep at it anyway. I enjoy it. Perhaps my mind likes to think of visions of grandeur; hundreds if not thousands of your are hopping on to catch up with us. LOL

Yes! You all rush to your computers, perhaps once or twice a day just to see if the Sullivan family has updated their life adventures! ROFLOL. Yeah. Sure. hehehehe But then, I have always had a vivid imagination.

Well, to bring me back to reality, I am giving away my last book from my reviews! Just post here to show you are alive and I will draw a winner at the end of the month.

WIN ME!

What's He Really Thinking?
How to Be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life

By Paula Rinehart Published by Thomas Nelson


(PS: at this moment I probably have TWO readers. So you both have a 50/50 chance of winning!) hehe


Nothing fancy. No requirements. I will pick at random. I adored this book and I really, REALLY suggest all married women get some of the amazing insights this book has to offer (seriously). It has already made my marriage (and the way I view/love my husband) better! Honest. ;)

2 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you're getting settled! Moving is always a big deal, especially over long distances. I go on long blog hiatuses, ususally without any good reason!

Diana S. said...

LOL thanks so much Erica! I am so glad to see a friend here visiting me! hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...