Theme Preview Rss

Life curves update

Howdy blogger friends!

I have a secret to share. I had intended of completely moving this blog over into a wordpress format of my own. I was busily working on a template and importing older
posts over when I discovered, the hard way, why it isn't always a great idea to use the same technology everyone else uses.  I was hacked. Big time hacked. They inserted malware java-scripting into everything on my hosted cloud. My business was hacked and so torn apart with their errant coding that I have had to pull it all.   (sigh)

It took days but I was able to get pictures off and the important things. But the business end of things is gone. I will have to go back and do that all over again. It's predominately because I was using WP, and there was an update I missed. Some security loophole allowed them access and it was all she wrote; the fat lady sang and it was time to go home.

Soooo, that leads me back here. I am going to take this as a sign that I need to stick with blogger for a while.  Maybe I will go with something lesser known later down the road as I like the customization and file sharing that goes with WP, but we will have to see.

I guess I will just hang out here for just a spell longer. Besides, I am still riding the curves that life throws my way, so why not? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...