Theme Preview Rss

Book Nook Review: Grey Matter


Gray Matter: A Neurosurgeon Discovers the Power of Prayer . . . One Patient at a Time by Joel Kilpatrick
Edition: Paperback

Gray Matter is a fantastic story of a neurosurgeon who feels lead to offer prayer and praying with his patience despite the risks to his profession. He takes a leap of faith and decides to listen to his convictions which ultimately leads him in a path of the unknown except, that is, by God. His simple obedience lead to countless lives touched.

The Book grabs you nearly the instant you begin (my favorite!) and keeps you going. The story often makes you as if you were there with him (or at least it did for me).  I found his honestly and his leap of faith to be refreshing. I do hope this will lead other doctors to do the same. 

A great book and an inspiring read!

(Disclosure: as a member of the Tyndale media blogging community, I selected this title as a free trial. The opinions are my own; honest and without influence.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...