Theme Preview Rss

Interesting Life Lessons


I find it rather amazing how God works.  Sometimes he moves in the most obvious and logical directions. Other times, it is more of a strong wind, waiving from Northeast to East; like watching and praying over the struggles of others.  Other times, it’s though the eyes of your children.

In my life, I have struggled personal footholds that frustrate me. Too often I have been too get too quick to react and slower to focus.  It would be obvious then, that my children would also struggle with some of the same things I do.  It amazes me just how much MINISTERING to OTHERS (my children) also ministers to my own heart!  Deut 6:6-7 “These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.  Impress them on your children.”

Time and time again, I have addressed issues with my children, explaining and reading scriptures as to what to do, how to do, and how to control yourself.  They may have been listening… they may have not; but MY heart did!

The Lord truly moves in amazing ways.  His ways are not my own, and for that, I am immensely thank you!
Jeremiah 29:13  ”You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

1 comments:

Erica said...

I notice the same things. Teaching my children is actually ahuge reminder and lesson for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...